Sanity Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Sanity Eclipse guild of Spidernet Romania WoW server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications!

Go down 
+21
Garey
sharktm
Yuhu
khkharry
Zelem
pauly
x_msk
Elder
Dorlas
blozkrv
Feor
Imbastyler
Admin
BreakMeDown
dahno
myth_tudor
cameliah
Bloodsurge10
Nerewar
Mythonir
Soullrenderr
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sharktm

Applications! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications!   Applications! - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011, 07:48

if you will have a free destro warlock spot in the future... Very Happy

Nationality:romanian

Please tell us about your character who will become a raiding member of the guild

Character Name:sharktm
Character Level:80
Character Race:human
Character Class:warlock
Character Specs: destro(Main)/demonology ( need respec from affliction)
Character PvE Gear score:5890 full pve
Character Professions: tailor + ench

How many PvP items do you use when raiding and why ? none, i'm full pve 4x t10 set, 2x upgraded to sanctified !
How many days a week will you be available for raid , considering we raid almost on a daily basis @ 20:30 RT: i think i will be online on weekends or fridays after 19 rt Smile !

How much PvE experience do you have ? ( at 80 in wrath and if you have TBC level 70 raiding experience also it's a plus ):
woltk: naxxramas, ulduar, trial of the crusader/grand crusader and ICC normal mode !

Have you ever played on Blizzard Official ? ( details please ) no

Please share some more usefull information with us

Your Bandwidh/Internet provider: orange / upc
Do you have any other alternative characters ? Please tell us their names and the guild they are in : rogue - bladeward
Do you have any friends in the guild or people who can vouch for you ? not yet Smile)

And now comes the Fun stuff:

Have you read, and agree to follow the guild rules and dkp rules ?yes
Why do you want to join Sanity Ecplipse ? for a good raid progression
Please tell us about your previous guilds, and why you left/or are wanting to leave ? i was on phoenix, TNMN, associates and less friends more epix !
Back to top Go down
Garey

PostSubject: Re: Applications!   Applications! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 01:20

Nationality: Romanian

Character Name: Garey
Character Level: 80
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Character Specs: Protection /Retribution
Character PvE Gear score: Protection 5938 /Retribution 5812
Character Professions: Jewelcrafting 450 / Mining 450

How many PvP items do you use when raiding and why ? only 1 item wratful boots for retribution spec
How many days a week will you be available for raid , considering we raid almost on a daily basis @ 20:30 RT:I can be online when raid begins
How much PvE experience do you have ? ( at 80 in wrath and if you have TBC level 70 raiding experience also it's a plus )1 year ,i did os,onyxia,ulduar(i stopped at Thorim on 10)naxx,toc 10/25,togc 10/25 ,icc 10(7 bosses)/25(6)
Have you ever played on Blizzard Official ? ( details please )i played on trial account:no

Your Bandwidth /Internet provider: ClickNet 6mb
Have you read, and agree to follow the guild rules and dkp rules ? I agree
Why do you want to join Sanity Eclipse ?I want to join Sanity Eclipse because I want to raid properly in one of the best guild from ally and I want to make new friends
Please tell us about your previous guilds, and why you left/or are wanting to leave ? i will crazy midgets if you will accept me,reason:bad organization
Do you have any other alternative characters ? Please tell us their names and the guild they are in .Might my dk -crazy midgets
Back to top Go down
Megonias

PostSubject: Aplicatie   Applications! - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 02:17

Character Name:Megonias
Character Race:Draenie
Character Class: Shaman
Character Specs: Resto 6024 pve,Enha 5920 pve
Character Professions: Alch&Herb

How many PvP items do you use when raiding and why ? No PVP items for PVE
How many days a week will you be available for raid , considering we raid almost on a daily basis @
Activ toata saptamana atat timp cat este nevoie de mine
How much PvE experience do you have ? ( at 80 in wrath and if you have TBC level 70 raiding experience also it's a plus ) tbc raider, done almost all the bosses that can be done on Spidernet, most with Pugs Smile (i know strats for every encounter on spidy ... )
Have you ever played on Blizzard Official ?
No:(
Do you have any friends in the guild or people who can vouch for you ? Jokke
Back to top Go down
Monstyle

PostSubject: Re: Applications!   Applications! - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 04:10

Nationality: romanian

Please tell us about your character who will become a raiding member of the guild

Character Name: Moonstyle
Character Specs: Retri 6k / Prot 5.7k / Holy 5.7k
Character PvE Gear score: 6k pve on retri
Character Professions: Tailoring and Blacksmithing

How many PvP items do you use when raiding and why ?
- None
How many days a week will you be available for raid , considering we raid almost on a daily basis @ 20:30 RT:
- I can be online anythime as i am a pvp player and love bg`s but if a problem appears and i must leave i will announce it with a few hours before the raid

How much PvE experience do you have ? ( at 80 in wrath and if you have TBC level 70 raiding experience also it's a plus )
- I`ve done: Icc10/25 ToC10/25 (N/Hc) Os10/25 Ony10/25 Ulduar didnt have the luck

Have you ever played on Blizzard Official ? ( details please )
-No

Your Bandwidh/Internet provider:
Applications! - Page 2 1348377216

Do you have any other alternative characters ? Please tell us their names and the guild they are in .
- I have a holy pala with 5.4k gs pve holy and a lvl 74 rogue (their not mine, i just watch over them)

Do you have any friends in the guild or people who can vouch for you ?
- Friends, dtk all i can say is that i know players from your guild and i like what i see

Have you read, and agree to follow the guild rules and dkp rules ?
- Yes
Why do you want to join Sanity Ecplipse ?
- For a better pve experience

Please tell us about your previous guilds, and why you left/or are wanting to leave ?
- All can i say is that the new gm of my guild (that is the Horde Reapers guild) is not like the old one and i dont like that kind of ppl to "rull"

Ty for your time and have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
CriMy!

PostSubject: Re: Applications!   Applications! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 01:48

Nationality: romanian

Character Name: Crimyliciouz
Character Specs: Retri/holy
Character PvE Gear score: 6k pve on retri/holy
Character Professions: Tailoring and Enginering

- None
How many days a week will you be available for raid , considering we raid almost on a daily basis @ 20:30 RT:
-Every day

How much PvE experience do you have ? ( at 80 in wrath and if you have TBC level 70 raiding experience also it's a plus )
- I`ve done: Icc10/25 ToC10/25 (N/Hc) Os10/25 Ony10/25 Ulduar didnt have the luck

-No
Do you have any other alternative characters ? Please tell us their names and the guild they are in .
- No
- No

- Yes
- For a better pve experience

Please tell us about your previous guilds, and why you left/or are wanting to leave ?
- All can i say is that the new gm of my guild (that is the Horde Reapers guild) is not like the old one and i dont like that kind of ppl to "rull"

Ty for your time and have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Feor

PostSubject: Re: Applications!   Applications! - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 19:25

Complete this form if u want to join our guild. Answers need to be on english. Thank you for your time.

Please tell us about yourself.

Nationality:Romania

Character Name:Feor
Character Race:Night Elf
Character Class:Death knight
Character Specs:Frost as dps main and off as tank
Character PvE Gear score:5982 pve dps 5.3k as tank
Character Professions:Mining and Jws low

I don't use pvp items in pve
all day 8:00+
I know script of all boss in icc except LK and all wotlk raids
Just trial

Your Bandwidh/Internet provider:
Do you have any other alternative characters ? Please tell us their names and the guild they are in
Selyyia sham 78
Drugula and Ynlah

Yes ofc
For a good raid progresion
Horde reapers was a good guild but i leave because some ppl are stupid..
Back to top Go down
stefansi

PostSubject: Applications!   Applications! - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011, 08:22

Nationality:RO

Character Name:Nighttwish
Character Race:NightElf
Character Class:Druid
Character Specs: restro /moonkin
Character PvE Gear score:6k/5.8k
Character Professions:mining/jw

I dont use pvp items in raids.

i can be alll day on week(lucrez o saptamana de noapte una pe zi)

How much PvE experience do you have ?
i have a loot of epereince:D

Have you ever played on Blizzard Official ?
no

aphophis -lok
traxxex-hunter
dionysos-prot pala

megonias
moonstyle
lightbane
tomorow
kitteeh

Yes, i agree

Why do you want to join Sanity Eclipse ?

I want good and friendly guild

I leave : The Horde Reapers / Val Hall the bouth guild are feild

Back to top Go down
Papatel

PostSubject: Re: Applications!   Applications! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 00:46

Character Name: Holyw
Character Specs: Retri, Holy, Tank on demand
Character PvE Gear score: 5599/5636/4976 (i lack neck and boots)
Character Professions: None (will get jc and enchanting)

How many PvP items do you use when raiding and why ? -> on dps spec I don't have pve neck and trinket (haven't got the chance to get them)

How many days a week will you be available for raid , considering we raid almost on a daily basis @ 20:30 RT: -> 24/7

How much PvE experience do you have ? ( at 80 in wrath and if you have TBC level 70 raiding experience also it's a plus ) -> all the instances that work on the server (icc 10/25, toc 10/25/hc, ulduar (complete, it worked some time ago) etc, BT, SSC, etc.

Have you ever played on Blizzard Official ? ( details please ) -> no

Your Bandwidh/Internet provider: 100 mb/ RDS (the best)
Do you have any other alternative characters ? Please tell us their names and the guild they are in . -> Papatel war 80 4.5k gs pve fury, Funky House and State dk , Funky House
Do you have any friends in the guild or people who can vouch for you ? -> I Know ppl in the guild but I don't know if they'll vouch for me: Morg, Sharkys and others I can't remeber now.

Have you read, and agree to follow the guild rules and dkp rules ? -> Not yet but I will after I finish this application.
Why do you want to join Sanity Ecplipse ? -> For raids on icc (more than first 3 bosses) and toc 25 hc.
Please tell us about your previous guilds, and why you left/or are wanting to leave ? -> I can't remember all: Exalted with your mum (good people but guild master and a few left for Chaotic Neutral) and then I left too and Funky House (also good people but on icc raid they're s..t, the mt left after one wipe and one dps left after that, lack of organisation).

I played on the server for ~2 yers (with breaks) I know all the dungeons on the server and their bugs. Consider accepting my warrior (papaltel) even if he's low geared, he's growing fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications!   Applications! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanity Eclipse :: Guild Information :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: