Sanity Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Sanity Eclipse guild of Spidernet Romania WoW server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild.

Go down 
+2
Drugula
Helloise
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Helloise
Admin
Helloise

Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. Empty
PostSubject: Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild.   Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 04:24

The follow the next format:
Period of time missing:
Reason:
Date of returning
:
Back to top Go down
Drugula

Drugula

PostSubject: Absence from the guild raids   Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 21:27

Hi
My OS is busted and processor has failed. I need to wait for a replacement processor until when I'l not be able to come for any guild raid Sad

It may take a week or probably 10 days too until I get my laptop to working condition. So, till such time, sayonara Razz
Back to top Go down
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild.   Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 23:42

In seara asta, 15.02.2011 nu stiu daca pot intra. Inca nu stiu, dar daca termin ce am de facut pana la 20.00, am sa vin. Daca nu, sper sa puteti gasi pe altcineva.
Back to top Go down
iSonny

PostSubject: Re: Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild.   Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 08:25

Asrael here , got almost same problem as drugula, gonna be absent for like 2 weeks Neutral cant join this weeks raiding program , i strongly hope that i will come next week sorry guys ... Sad
Back to top Go down
Drugula

Drugula

PostSubject: I'm back!   Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. EmptySun 20 Feb 2011, 14:21

Drugula Daddy's back in business bitches! bounce Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Guybrush

PostSubject: Re: Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild.   Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011, 10:52

Hey. I can't come to any more raids. I have some upcoming exams and I still have a lot of learning to do. I sincerely apologize, but this pretty important.
Please, don't kick me from the guild. Smile I was really looking forward to other ICC raids, but time is pressing.
Back to top Go down
skkriva

PostSubject: Re: Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild.   Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 21:21

But when will you be back? Sad
Back to top Go down
Guybrush

PostSubject: Re: Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild.   Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 04:29

I'm not going anywhere :p but I'd rather not touch the pc anymore, at least 'till I finish with the exams, so, I'll be back in wow for summer break.
Back to top Go down
Drugula

Drugula

PostSubject: Re: Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild.   Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. EmptySat 28 May 2011, 22:37

Wont be here for the next full week till 6th June 2011.. goin on a vacation Very Happy

Anyone who needs me can ping me on

Y!M - vineeth.pr007@yahoo.com - jus leave me a pm and i can reply thru phone
gmail - vineeth.pr007@gmail.com
phone - +919902584140 (if its something urgent)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild.   Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here you post if you will be absent to raids or from guild.
Page 1 of 1